THR£@T
THR£@T_$
We welcome you to threats world.
T》H》R》£》A》T_S》 TILL_ I _DI£》 》DAWG》 》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Bout us
we're an entertainment blog focused on simple and sensational feeling bout the youth cause that's where we from,
Nkumfo Edgar, popularly known on stage as Threat (Threat_s). The 'bad ass' is a Ghanaian hiphop/rap /afro pop singer|rapper who preaches bout em streets.
This lyrical genius hails from Bawku in the Upper East region of Ghana and his flow, energy and Mastermind uses the English & kusaal language has earned him the nickname 'Threat_s'.
The name Threat literally means an intention to inflict pain, damage or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
Follow, streams,like and share my music and let spread out the message:
They ain't close with the revolution of the old and new school blended. I'm 1 and none 2 in the mood music, hopefully tryna build up a legacy before I'm gone.....so lets take a walk till we get to the steep hills. Represent for my people in and out the trenches.
||||||||||||| |||||||||||||| || |||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||